Parks, trails, waterfront, restaurants, colleges, day trips to ocean and mountains, and a vibrant culture that appreciates its history … there are so many reasons to live in Vancouver! Picture having all this, plus being able to come home to a fully restored, 19th or early 20th century historic property. You’ll be happy here!
- Chamber of Commerce Vancouver WA
- Visit Vancouver USA
- City of Vancouver Parks & Trails
- Vancouver Public Schools Boundary Map
Units are not frequently available, and rent quickly. If you are interested in living on the Fort Vancouver National Site, click the “Residential Rental Interest” button below. You will receive a vacancy notification, via email, along with all others in the list, when a unit becomes available for rent. Please reply promptly. The Trust selects tenant candidates in the order in which we receive the responses to vacancy notification. You may remove your name from the list at any time when no longer seeking housing on the Site. For more information contact us at email@example.com or 360-694-3271.
How to Apply
Come to the Historic Trust Properties Office at the O. O. Howard House, 750 Anderson Street. You can call us at 360.992.1800
- Application fee is $100 per adult.
- Residents pay for Clark Public Utilities.
- Pet policy: Indoor cats only, and small dogs 20lbs and under are permitted with pet agreement in some units.
- Pet fee is $250.00. There is an additional pet deposit of $250, conditionally refundable.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Renter’s insurance is highly recommended upon move-in. $100,000 minimum liability coverage.